Chippawa Battlefield Park
Chippawa Battlefield Park is located along the Niagara Parkway. The 300 acre property was aquired by the Niagara Parks Commission in 1995 and it is believed to be the site of a major battle during the War of 1812.
A cairn, located in the park commemorates the fallen soldiers who fought for Canada during the War of 1812. Three national flags signifies the peace that has prevailed between Canada, the U.S. and the First Nations.